There will be no refunds or credits issued (for any reason) after an event has begun - for first night free, see below.
What happens when you enroll in a class, workshop, retreat or any other event, and then cannot attend?
- If you are unable to attend an event you are registered for, we need to know before the event begins in order for you to receive any refund or credit.
- You can contact us at 510-433-0700, ext 0, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are no partial refunds or credits if you miss a part of a series, workshop or any event.
- An administrative fee will be charged for all cancelled registrations.
- The fee will be:
- o $30 for Events $600 or under
- o $50 for Events $600 to $1200
- o $100 for Retreats, intensives, year-long programs
Day-long or multi-day workshops
- To receive a refund for a series, please contact us at least two business days before the first class.
- If the series has a "first night free", then you can contact us two business days before the second class or session.
- If BayNVC cancels the event for any reason, you will receive a full refund.
- To receive a refund, please contact us at least 3 business days before the workshop begins.
- A credit will be issued if you contact us later than 3 business days before the workshop begins.
- If you cancel 3-7 business days before the retreat begins, you will be charged 50% of room & board
- If you cancel 1-2 business days before the retreat begins, you will be charged 75% of room & board
- There are no refunds as of 5pm the night before the first session of the retreat.
- Refunds decided on a case by case basis with lead trainer
- If you cancel your registration less than 2 business days before the beginning of the class or workshop, you can receive a credit for the amount you paid.
- All credits must be used within one year from the date of issue.
- In order to use a credit, please contact the office to register for the event. We are unable to process credits online.
- Credits are non-transferrable
WHY DO WE HAVE THESE POLICIES:
- Once the event has begun, we have already made many decisions based on the total revenue generated (like paying the teacher, turning away participants from a full class, paying a support person if attendance is over a certain number, etc.).
- If you cancel, we would like to be sure the people on our waiting list have enough notice to be able to attend the event.
- There is a surprising amount of paperwork involved in each registration and cancellation. For our own sustainability, we charge an administrative fee to help defray these costs.